Thursday, January 12, 2012

Getting Ready

So much to do, so little time! With the temperature outside showing 14 degrees, it's hard to think sundresses and sunblock and big brimmed hats. First things first, the animals have to be taken care of so it's to the kennel they go tomorrow. Sam comes over to watch how to do the farm animals also. It's not the easiest time of year to leave everyone but we're only gone a week so I hope the weather behaves! It will be strange going to the airport wrapped up like a snowman and getting off in Honolulu where it's 80 degrees! I'm sure I'll be carrying lots of extra clothes off the plane. Looking forward to trying out my new camera - GoPro Hero2. It has a waterproof housing so I'm hoping I can take it snorkeling. Of course, I don't know how to snorkel...

No comments:

Post a Comment